|Back to XTG Data Modeller|
|What is new in XTG Data Modeller 2.3.2|
- You can define submodels in one XER file.
- Submodel is a logical group of entities.
- One entity can be in more submodels.
- You can copy or move entities between submodels.
- You can delete selected entities only from active submodel (menu Edit)
- You can delete one entity from all submodels (entity context menu)
- Each submodel remembers:
- its name and description
- subset of entities
- positions of entities and relationships
- level of view (physical/logical, entities/keys/attributes,...)
... DLL interface for manipulation with XER files.
- You can use it to generate your own documentation or source code.
- See example of output from testing application: xerfuntest.htm
- xerfun201.dll provides functions for obtaining information about tables and their attributes.
- Source code for XERFUN TEST application is available in XERFUN directory.
- indication of NOT NULL in HTML report
- choice of date format (for stamp and data preview)
Menu Options / Date Format / YYYY-MM-DD or DD.MM.YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY
- BUGFIX: drop index tablename.indexname (MS SQL Server)
- BUGFIX: reengineering of foreign keys from SQL script
- installer (install.exe + uninstall.exe)
Back to XTG Data Modeller
Last modification: 2001-11-06