|Back to XTG Data Modeller|
|User defined fonts and colors|
|Our applications are always coloured, because we do not like "gray windows".|
You can define your own colors and fonts for each model, for each object.
|6 Levels of View|
- You can place a text object anywhere on the workspace.|
- You can define background color and text-alignment.
- Global Connect/Disconnect|
- Count(*) on selected entities
- Browse Data: Run SELECT * FROM... from Entity or from Relationship control point (automatic join)
- Compose and run queries (where, having)
- Sort Asc/Desc by any attribute (right click on column title)
- Run select ATR, count(*) from TABLES where ACTUAL_CONDITION group by ATR on any column by one click.
- Show SQL command
- Data export from grid (CSV, HTML, TXT, and "insert-into" formats)
- Execute query by button Execute or by Ctrl+Enter in search field
|Count(*) on selected entities|
|User-defined datatypes (UDD)|
- a derivation of attributes with different datatypes is enabled, e.g. COUNTER --> INTEGER|
- a checking of physical names syntax is turned off, because some users want to use strange symbols in identifiers (it will be user defined in next version)
- support for default value and other constraints
- special datatype EMPTY - completely user defined attribute definition
- datatype extension (e.g. in InterBase: use it with COMPUTED or for CHARACTER SET)
- Mouse wheel support (+Shift = horizontal scrolling)|
- Selecting a group of entities on the workspace by mouse rectangle (+Shift = add another group)
- 3 redraw type: Real (small model, fast computer), Medium, NoLines (large model, slow computer)
- EDIT: Select all entities, Delete selected entities, Delete NOT selected entities
- InterBase (INB): Flag Desc for index (instead of Asc/Desc at attributes)
- Microsoft SQL Server (MIC): IDENTITY - checkbox "idty" on Entity dialog.
Only IDENTITY = IDENTITY(1,1) is supported now. Full support for IDENTITY(seed, increment) will be in some next version.
- New file format: old models are converted into the new structure and the backup file *.22x is created.
- Last level of view is saved in XER
- Last used SQL, HTM, CSS filename is saved in XER
- No more irritating automatic indexes on PK (except Centura SQLBase)
- ENTITY: alias definition. Options: unique alias checking, display alias on entity.
Back to XTG Data Modeller
Last modification: 2001-05-21